[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Feb 9 19:02:36 EST 2004

That sounds reasonable to me.

From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:57:28
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

In a message dated 2/9/2004 5:55:46 PM Central Standard Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes: Jeff,

Your first issue was specifically addressed in my proposal regarding mobile FAAB dollars, please refer back to the full text of my proposal. It clearly stated that if we do not pass mobile FAAB dollars we would make the clarification you are suggesting. I think that we should be able to focus on your second issue. Am I missing something?

-- Rich
Rich,

I agree, but am concerned that with a 5-5 tie, there could be some confusion regarding the result.  Lets handle it this way - unless someone objects, we will consider the first issue to be resolved.