[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 18:57:51 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/9/2004 5:55:46 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Jeff,

Your first issue was specifically addressed in my proposal regarding mobile
FAAB dollars, please refer back to the full text of my proposal. It clearly
stated that if we do not pass mobile FAAB dollars we would make the clarification
you are suggesting. I think that we should be able to focus on your second
issue. Am I missing something?

-- Rich
Rich,

I agree, but am concerned that with a 5-5 tie, there could be some confusion
regarding the result.  Lets handle it this way - unless someone objects, we
will consider the first issue to be resolved.