[USML Announce] League update

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 18:01:40 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/21/2004 4:37:48 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Do we really want to say that any player on the 40 man roster is eligible on
the auction draft?

It seems odd to me to say that players with USML rookie status will be
slotted down but that any man on a 40 man roster is eligible in the auction.

What about extending your proposed freeze roster and slotting rule to extend
to draft eligibility, i.e., if a player is USML rookie eligible then that
player is simply not available in the auction draft.

I could go either way.