[USML Announce] League update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Feb 21 19:25:42 EST 2004

I'd like to hear what others think about this.  I'm not sure which approach
represents the lesser of two evils in view of the early draft date.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 5:01 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] League update

In a message dated 2/21/2004 4:37:48 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Do we really want to say that any player on the 40 man roster is eligible on
the auction draft?

It seems odd to me to say that players with USML rookie status will be
slotted down but that any man on a 40 man roster is eligible in the auction.

What about extending your proposed freeze roster and slotting rule to extend
to draft eligibility, i.e., if a player is USML rookie eligible then that
player is simply not available in the auction draft.

I could go either way.