[USML Announce] League update

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Sun Feb 22 12:22:39 EST 2004

On the surface, I would tend to agree with Rich's motion regarding
rookie-eligibles (not being subject to the auction draft). Wouldn't having
them  eligible for the auction draft disrupt the current salary structure
balance? Well, at the least it would place more emphasis on the auction
draft. It seems that there will be alot of rookie prospects on the 40-man
roster that won't be on opening day rosters. I guess if we're all playing
by the same rules its not as pertinent, but I see more rationale behing
Rich's proposal.

                      "Richard E.
                      Robbins"                 To:       "'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      <RERobbins at iTinke        cc:
                      r.net>                   Subject:  RE: [USML Announce] League update
                      Sent by:
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      02/21/2004 06:25
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I'd like to hear what others think about this.  I'm not sure which approach
represents the lesser of two evils in view of the early draft date.

-- Rich