[USML Announce] USML 2004 - Let the Games Begin

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 23:18:23 EST 2004

Greetings;
    I believe that I will be available for any draft dates that the group agrees to.  I could be wrong (and am too lazy to look it up right now), but the April date(s) might not be so terrible as I THINK that there are a couple March games in Japan between the Yanks and D-Rays, but the rest of the A. L. starts somewhere around April 5 or 6.
    Getting one or two other owners on board soon would be great so that I can figure out who to offer Winick for A-Rod!
       Rick