[USML Announce] USML 2004 - Let the Games Begin

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 23:28:46 EST 2004

I could draft the afternoon of Sunday, 3/28.

To echo Jim B's e-mail, SBC managers have been told not to plan any vactation
time after 3/31, and the implication is that I could be taking your customer
service calls, if the union goes out.  (I'm not approved to climb poles or
handle power tools.)  Since it's possible that Jim and I could be out of pocket
in early April, it would probably be a good idea to schedule accordingly.