[USML Announce] USML 2004 - Let the Games Begin

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Sun Jan 18 11:44:56 EST 2004

I've got only two words for Kerbs' prediction: Johann Santana ( or is that
one word?)  Anyway, good news for the league- Buddha has agreed to get on
board. He will be in Florida both the weekend of March 27th and April 3rd
and available Saturday April 10th or perhaps Friday night the 9th. However,
he has said he could appoint someone to draft for him one of the the other
weekends. We just need to solidify the date as soon as possible so he can
make arrangements. From my standpoint, I should be available on any
potential date except for Easter Sunday, with a strong preference for a
Saturday versus a Sunday. A Friday night would also be acceptable.    J.

                      SpringKerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] USML 2004 - Let the Games Begin
                      usml.net

                      01/17/2004 11:07
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 1/17/2004 1:12:54 PM Central Standard Time,