[USML Announce] Buddha

Doug Shabelman DougS at BurnsSports.com
Fri Jan 23 09:44:57 EST 2004

I'm identifying myself as such right now 100%, so if there are any problems
with it, bring it on, Buddha!

-The Angry (and Anti-Favre) Young Men

-----Original Message-----
From: john.fruit at usbank.com [mailto:john.fruit at usbank.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 8:30 AM
To: USML Announcements
Cc: announce at usml.net; announce-bounces at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Buddha

Oh, I forgot to mention this about Buddha...he's a Golden Domer, yet hates
their football team. He also places his pro football allegiances with the
green and gold.....if you're a Bear fan, you'd be wise not to identify
yourself as such.

                      Bbuddhas at aol.com

                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net

                      announce-bounces@        cc:

                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce]
Buddha

                      01/23/2004 08:16

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "USML

                      Announcements"

rick    information i was given was 1)trust flaming brats 2)drop whatever
you're doing to take a hoosier daddy cal--they're easy marks