[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day dilemma

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 15:49:30 EST 2004

A couple of issues:

1.  The draft is now definitely the weekend of March 12-14.  Andy prefers
Friday night or early Saturday morning and Mark B. wants to avoid a Sunday draft.
 I don't think anyone else had a conflict or a preference.  Sounds to me like
we either draft on Friday night the 12th or early Saturday morning, the 13th.
 Is a Sidley conference room available?

2.  I assume now that we have proceeded this far, that the league will be 10
teams and that we have decided not to add an 11th team.

3.  We need to resolve rules issues.  As I recall, there are a couple matters
pending from last year relating to free agent pricing and maybe further
tweaking of the anti dumping rules.  We should identify what the rules proposals
are and get that out of the way soon.

47 days and counting until the draft!!!!!  Anyone else getting excited?

Jeff Winick