[USML Announce] SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 20:48:52 EST 2004

Just as I was about to send out my pre-season projections and anoint the
Klein Nine one of the favorites, word arrives that Aaron Boone is likely lost for
the season with a torn ACL.  Well...it certainly illustrates my point about
Andy having only one kind of luck.....BAD.  Better luck next year Klein Nine.

It does, however, demonstrate the extraordinary foresight of the Brats, who
were thought to have inexplicably passed on Boone during FAAB last year.  Now
we all see tangible evidence of the true genius that is the Brats.

Jeff Winick