[USML Announce] SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Jan 27 08:06:59 EST 2004

We're shedding no tears for the Klein Nine...
signed,  F.B. , owner of perennial DL'er Mike Sweeney.

                      JHWinick at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!

                      01/26/2004 07:48
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Just as I was about to send out my pre-season projections and anoint the
Klein Nine one of the favorites, word arrives that Aaron Boone is likely
lost for the season with a torn ACL.  Well...it certainly illustrates my
point about Andy having only one kind of luck.....BAD.  Better luck next
year Klein Nine.

It does, however, demonstrate the extraordinary foresight of the Brats, who
were thought to have inexplicably passed on Boone during FAAB last year.
Now we all see tangible evidence of the true genius that is the Brats.

Jeff Winick