[USML Announce] Trade?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 17:57:28 EST 2004

Greetings;
     In the spirit of league harmony (and to save administrative costs) I hereby bequeath the Hoosier Daddies roster to Bhudda.  Oh yeah, for compensation I guess I'll just take over the scraps that Jansen left on his roster. All in favor?
     Well, if that doesn't work I do have some full value fellows available.  Wickman, Young, Guardado, and Loiaza aren't going anywhere but there are solid, manly men like G. Anderson (30), C. Koskie (22), T. Hunter (19), R. Baldelli (18), and J. Moyer (16) who can all be had.  What say you?
     By the way, the dates put out by Mssrs. Barrett and Blocker are acceptable to me.
    Rick