[USML Announce] Trade? Pt. II

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 23:13:21 EST 2004

Greetings;
    I forgot to mention that in exchange for said proven talent (obviously not bargains, but they'll go for those prices in a draft that includes one new team that needs to be filled from scratch) I would be willing to gamble on lower-priced, yet unproven talent.
    Who amongst ye wants to take a shot?
       Rick