[USML Announce] Congratulations to David Riske

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Jul 1 16:16:43 EDT 2004

First I heard about Betancourt; he went nowhere.  Then I heard the pumping
of Jimenez.  Now we are back to Betancourt?  Where does one jump off this
merry-go-round?

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:10 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Congratulations to David Riske

David Riske, the newly re-annointed closer of the Cleveland Indians picked
up where he left off and SUCKED.

Just a matter of time before Betancourt gets his job back.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 07/01/2004, 03:16:29 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.