[USML Announce] Congratulations to David Riske

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:41:29 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/1/2004 3:16:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:
First I heard about Betancourt; he went nowhere.  Then I heard the pumping of
Jimenez.  Now we are back to Betancourt?  Where does one jump off this
merry-go-round?
1.  Betancourt got hurt.  But he'll be back soon.  As I recall, his manager
said that he couldn't afford to use his best pitcher ("Betancourt") in such a
limited role.   Looks like he won't have a choice.
2.  No "pumping" (whatever that means ) of Jimenez on this end.  Not a single
word.
3.  Its not a merry-go-round Mark, it must just feel that way to someone who
seems to be a  perennial re-builder.  (Did I just say that???? Yep - sure did.
)

That's [not nearly] all.