[USML Announce] Congratulations to David Riske

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 17:43:57 EDT 2004

Just got back from Cleveland, and the natives there are unhappy about the closer situation.  In fact, today's Plain Dealer ran two sets of AL Central standings -- one with the actual win-loss totals, and another "non-Jiminez" set of standings that shows the Tribe running away with the division.  According to Eric Wedge on the pre-game show I listened to on the way to the airport, Bob Wickman will soon be The Man.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099