[USML Announce] 7-04 USML Moves

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 10:28:52 EDT 2004

I checked the rules, and Blocker is, of course, correct.

Also, regarding Winick's continued flogging of the "Blocker shuould have gotten Greinke" issue, I suggest everyone look at Greinke's actual performance, compare it to Mulder's, and draw your own conclusions as to whether Blocker got the right starting pitcher.  (He couldn't have gotten both of them, because he didn't have two quality starters to offer in return.)  In fact, when one look's at the performance of Mulder, Huff and Anderson since my trade with Blocker, a good argument could be made that I got fleeced--and it clearly was not the other way around.

Mark