[USML Announce] 7-04 USML Moves

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Jul 7 08:23:41 EDT 2004

Hmm.  Then it looks like I'm engaged in the "race to the bottom" and I
suspect that's one that I'm going to win.  Sigh.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 5:24 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] 7-04 USML Moves

 [snip]

By the way, I've once again modified my description of the Block's Bomber
annual campaigns.  Rather than, "perenially driving to a middle of the pack
finish" (a rather unwieldy description), I will hereafter refer to the
annual Blocker effort as a "drive for five" as in fifth place.

That is all (for now).