[USML Announce] This Morning's USML News

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 14:06:16 EDT 2004

Is that the best you can do, Jeff?  I got some serious yuks out of Blocker's little missive, and I was looking forward either to something equally creative, or at least a big-time torrent of venom.  Let me help you with an idea.  How about if you write us a song--something to the tune of an old Linda Ronstadt hit (You're No Good) or maybe Santana (Evil Ways)?