[USML Announce] You Miss One Day ...

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 11:24:03 EDT 2004

The whole problem here is that Blocker has been going about his business completely unaware that our constitution forbids anyone from both fielding a competitive team and also improving for the future.  Doesn't he know that if he finishes in the money this year, he is barred from doing so next year?

And, Mark, those folks who say Mueller is absolutely useless (especially with that hefty $1 salary) are SOOOO right.  Give me a call and I'll take him back, no questions asked.  Olivo, too.  I'm really sorry I stuck you with them, and I won't do it again.  And while I'm at it, let me get Garrett Anderson and his arthritic back off your roster.  Because I'm that kind of guy.

Mark