[USML Announce] You Miss One Day ...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 13:11:59 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/20/2004 10:54:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
chicagojab at yahoo.com writes:
Most injuries in history?

How about the Calamari with Magglio Ordonez, Shannon Stewart, Troy Percival,
Kevin Brown, Arthur Rhodes, Brandon Inge, and Melvin Mora all either still on
or recently returned from the DL.
Only the history of the Berliner's franchise.  I certainly empathize with
your plight.  The good news for you is that you've got Ordonez, Stewart and
Percival back.  Most of my guys (Thomas, Halladay, Randa, Gibbons, etc. are still
out).