[USML Announce] You Miss One Day ...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 13:29:40 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/20/2004 10:24:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:
The whole problem here is that Blocker has been going about his business
completely unaware that our constitution forbids anyone from both fielding a
competitive team and also improving for the future.  Doesn't he know that if he
finishes in the money this year, he is barred from doing so next year?

Mark
Apparently, however, he's quite familiar with the unwritten rule that the
Bombers shall not finish higher than 3rd place.  How long has it been?  By my
records, the Bombers haven't won since 1993 and have only finished third or
better twice since (98 and 01).  Average finish since 1992?  Anyone want to guess?
That's right - 5th.  Let the DRIVE FOR FIVE continue.