[USML Announce] Greinke = BUM

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 15:19:13 EDT 2004

Thought I'd beat Kerber and Blocker to the punch:

Greinke gave up 8 earned runs in two innings today.  This obviously proves
Blocker's point that he's a bum.  Once again, kudos to the Bombers for
recognizing that Greinke (unlike true talents like Meche) aren't worth the effort to
acquire.

By the way, if you're listening, Protective Cups, I'd be happy to relieve you
of this obviously overrated prodigy at any time.