[USML Announce] Greinke = BUM

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Jul 20 15:31:24 EDT 2004

Cups, pay no attention to this nonsense....Grienke remains a great
prospect...he may have some bumps along the way, like any rookie.  --
Bombers

 -----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:19 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Greinke = BUM

Thought I'd beat Kerber and Blocker to the punch:

Greinke gave up 8 earned runs in two innings today.  This obviously proves
Blocker's point that he's a bum.  Once again, kudos to the Bombers for
recognizing that Greinke (unlike true talents like Meche) aren't worth the
effort to acquire.

By the way, if you're listening, Protective Cups, I'd be happy to relieve
you of this obviously overrated prodigy at any time.

Jeff

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 07/20/2004, 02:33:48 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.