[USML Announce] 6-06 USML Moves

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Jun 8 07:45:25 EDT 2004

Mark,

Derek Lowe should have been activated on my roster and not Brendan Donnelly.

Does the system warn about salary floor problems?  With my roster as
currently shown, I'd be below the floor.

Sorry for the confusion as I didn't make clear that my second transaction
request completely superceded my first (in which I had requested that
Donnelly be activated).

Finally, I am inreasingly concerned that we can't get reports that show ABs
or IPs on a cumulative basis.  Have you been able to pursue this with TQ
Stats?