[USML Announce] 6-06 USML Moves

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Jun 8 10:39:39 EDT 2004

Rich and others:

  I use the aol "log manager" to create the report of e-mailed moves.  I
will inquire at aol to see if there is any way to format these more neatly.
However, if there is not, it would likly be extremely time-consuming to
created a formatted reported.  I am open to suggestions (for example, I
could forward every e-mail), but I would not want to do something that would
add 30-45 minutes to my regular weekly usml tasks.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of Richard E. Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:29 AM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] 6-06 USML Moves

Mark,

I agree with others who find the weekly announcement reports to be a bit
difficult to decipher since the various email messages get run together.
You can't tell where one ends and the next begins.

Is there any way that you can do something with the format so that this is
not the case?

-- Rich

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/08/2004, 09:39:31 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.