[USML Announce] Republcans for Sale

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 20:59:25 EDT 2004

Buddha;
      Since I'm a (gulp!) Federal employee I'll most likely be the only member of the USML who actually will be given the day off to mourn Mr. Reagan.  In that spirit, I fancy the Republicans Alexis and/or Jermaine.  In exchange for either Rios or Dye, I'd send to you a solid $1 Year One starting pitcher for the Southsiders named Scott Schoeneweis.  He's got a track record (and he's in the process of setting some sort of MLB record in that in his six years of major league service, his ERA has come down each consecutive year).  He's just the right age (turns 30 this year).  And a la Esteban last year, he's learned the cutter this year and has solid numbers, pitches in a weak division, and is on a team which will win 85 - 95 games the next couple of years.  Enough touting, it's your opinion of Mr. Schoeneweis that counts now.  I'm open to any other suggestions.
      Thanks,
         Rick