[USML Announce] Republcans for Sale

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 23:44:21 EDT 2004

Greetings;
    I'm trying my best to wrest the crown of "King of the Bloopers" from Andy.  Nonetheless, we still have a month and a half of trading gents, and I'm not through yet.  So bring on the roguish Porsche/Ferrari comments - if that's what I must incur on my way to fashioning the best dang '05 roster in the land, so be it!
     Rick
p.s.  I'd prefer another outfielder, as I feel pretty good about next year's pitching.