[USML Announce] Republcans for Sale

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Jun 10 09:14:52 EDT 2004

I only see one so-called closer in that group in the top 10 in saves (Ugie
w/ 8), and someone would be rolling the dice by thinking he's still be an
AL'er. We'll take our chances with Joe Nathan. You can rip us all you want,
but w/ the exception of Dominguez and K-Rod (marginal), none of those guys
should stick on anyone's roster, and certainly not on ours.

                      SpringKerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Republcans for Sale
                      usml.net

                      06/10/2004 07:02
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 6/10/2004 6:56:07 AM Central Daylight Time,