[USML Announce] Is Everyone On Vacation Today?

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Jun 10 17:34:34 EDT 2004

As far as bond market participants go, apparently they decided to take the
whole week off for Reagan-o-rama (and officially closed all markets on
Friday).

                      SpringKerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Is Everyone On Vacation Today?
                      usml.net

                      06/10/2004 04:27
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 6/10/2004 3:58:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rrobbins at Sidley.com writes:

> I'm really getting a kick out of reading this stuff.  Am I
> the only one actually trying to get work done today?

I'm doing it while ignoring the needs of my clients on conference calls.

But, I'm really enjoying it.  We haven't gotten everyone this stirred up
for quite a while.