[USML Announce] Another Red-Hot Wax Seal

Robbins, Richard rrobbins at Sidley.com
Fri Jun 11 08:41:00 EDT 2004

The demolition continues.

The Red-Hots haved traded Kenny Lofton to the Klein Nine for Johnny Gomes.

I didn't start the year intending to emulate the 2003 Riptorns. Heck, I
actually liked my team coming out of the draft.

-- Rich

--------------------------
Richard E. Robbins
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois  60603
t> 312.853.4346
f> 312.853.7036
RRobbins at sidley.com

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/11/2004, 07:40:53 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.