[USML Announce] Joe Mauer

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 19:13:05 EST 2004

Obviously, given the intent of the rules, we're going to have to reach some
agreement on players like Mauer that are nearly certain to be on the opening
day roster.  As I recall, we made the rules with Mauer and Crosby specifically
in mind.  I would suggest that over the next two days that teams throw out the
names of any players (like Mauer) that are not on the 40 man roster but should
be draft eligible.  We can then have a vote on Tuesday to establish any
deviations to the 40 man rosters.

I'll start the process by throwing out Mauer.

Thanks for catching this Rich.

Jeff Winick