[USML Announce] Joe Mauer

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 6 19:18:27 EST 2004

I agree with you Jeff.

By the way, Crosby is on the 40 man roster.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 6:13 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Joe Mauer

Obviously, given the intent of the rules, we're going to have to reach some
agreement on players like Mauer that are nearly certain to be on the opening
day roster.  As I recall, we made the rules with Mauer and Crosby
specifically in mind.  I would suggest that over the next two days that
teams throw out the names of any players (like Mauer) that are not on the 40
man roster but should be draft eligible.  We can then have a vote on Tuesday
to establish any deviations to the 40 man rosters.

I'll start the process by throwing out Mauer.

Thanks for catching this Rich.

Jeff Winick