[USML Announce] Joe Mauer

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 11:20:54 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/6/2004 6:23:07 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Can we please just suggest names?  I don't really want to cross check each
roster against depth charts.  It's tough enough getting prepared for the draft
as is.

-- Rich
That works for me - right now the list is just Mauer.  Let me add another
caution though.  There are a number of non roster invitees like Marvin Bernard,
for example, who may be of late round interest but will be unavailable at the
draft unless someone propose their names for inclusion on the list.  I would
encourage some of the league members to peruse the list of non-roster invitees
and propose those names of players that might be of interest at the end of the
draft and are of "major-league" caliber.

Jeff Winick