[USML Announce] League Names

Robbins, Richard rrobbins at Sidley.com
Mon Mar 8 12:17:23 EST 2004

Andy,

I just got an email from Campo with the genesis of the Dirty Water Dogs.
It's another food reference.  See below.

From: Steve Campo [mailto:scampo at archetype-solutions.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 11:08 AM
To: 'Robbins, Richard'
Subject: RE: Roto Question

[snip]

'Dirty Water Dogs' is how people in and around NYC refer to the hot dogs
sold by itinerant vendors on almost every other street corner in the city.
There were always a bunch of these guys right in front of Yankee Stadium -
to save money we would choke down a handful of DWDs before going into the
park, to provide a base, albeit not a terribly stable one, for all those big
beers we would throw back during the game.

[snip]

Steve Campo

t. 510/428-8205

c. 510/376-0852

f. 510/653-7342

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
03/08/2004, 11:18:45 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.