[USML Announce] New vote

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Mar 9 12:52:28 EST 2004

I third the vote.....(I'm pretty sure I voted this way before, but who the
hell knows?)

                      "Andy Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] New vote
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      03/09/2004 11:28
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I vote the same as Kerber.

-Andy
--- SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:
> 40s--Yes.
> NRIs who are non-rookies--Yes.
> Joe Mauer--Yes.
> Non-Mauer rookies on the NRI--No.
>
> All NRIs to be limited to those specifically
> identified to date.  In other words, here's the
> equation:  Pool = 40 Man Rosters + Mauer +
> non-rookies (only) on Winick's list.
>
> There were two ideas that everyone already agreed
> to:  (1) rookies in general would not be draft
> eligible, with the notable exception of Mauer, and
> (2)non-rookies NRIs would be specifically
> identified.  Since we all agreed to those ideas,
> let's try to stick close to them.
>
> Mark

=====
Andrew R. Klein