[USML Announce] New vote

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Tue Mar 9 12:54:07 EST 2004

I vote the same as Klein, who voted the same as Kerber, who called me to ask how he should vote. . .

This is also how Fruit voted.

I think that Blocker got to essentially the same place.

Robbins, Klein, Kerber, Blocker, Fruit seem to be in accord.

Is there a sixth vote out there so we can end this madness?

-- Rich