[USML Announce] BEFORE WE DRAFT

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 23:41:06 EST 2004

Allow me to take this time to make a formal apology to some of my new friends.  I was partaking in what I perceived to be good-natured ribbing regarding political issues (as I perceieved those barbs thrown my way to be done in a good-natured way).  Apparently some have taken exception and I in no way wanted that to be the case.  I think Mr. Flaming Brat will attest to the fact that I am nothing if not a chain yanker.  If my earlier political e-mails were offensive in any way to any member of this league---I truly apologize.  I don't want to enter the war room perceived as a bad guy.  Again, my apologies and i will keep further barbs confined to other owner's inept transactions or the grossly overrated Middle linebacker from the Chicago Bears.