[USML Announce] The Draft Recap

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 12:41:08 EST 2004

Jeff;
    Old?  Ye of fading memory, who can forget that Arthritic Row of 39 and 40 year old pitchers the Hoosier Daddies stockpiled the last two years (Clemens, Moyer, Wells, et al.).  Speaking of risk, I must give the 2004 Hoosier Daddies the title of Highest Risk Team.  IF, IF Sweeney, Juan Gone, Glaus, Hairston, and McDougal can stay on track watch out USML!
    It was fun seeing everyone.  I look forward to the actual beginning of the season now so we can assess what we ended up with last night.
      Rick