[USML Announce] The Draft Recap

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 13 10:52:23 EST 2004

Thanks Jeff.

You missed uber-prospect Delmon Young.

By the way, our league has a rich history of pre-season prognostication.  Go
to www.usml.net <http://www.usml.net/>  and click on prognosticators alley
to see what I mean.

In recent years though, we, as a group, have dropped the ball.  C'mon
Pippin. It's time to get back in the game.

-- Rich

  _____