[USML Announce] Rosters - are up

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Mar 24 10:29:11 EST 2004

Enough bravado...spend your time scouring the rosters to ensure they are
accurate! - MBB

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:24 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Rosters - are up

No magic bean is Mr. Calzado.  He roared all the way from A to AAA last year
and put up good numbers in the process.  Hopefully, he'll hold down the
prospect part of my roster until Josh "The Dude" Hamilton is ready to make
his triumphant return.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099