[USML Announce] Rosters - are up

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Wed Mar 24 12:12:16 EST 2004

Thanks Mark.

Two items of note concerning the Red-Hots roster.

First, Josh Bard should be shown as Y1.

Second, I think that Alfredo Amezaga is properly shown as not yet having a running contract.  He has 118 major league at bats and, as near as I can tell, has accumulated 44 days on the active roster (excluding service during expanded roster time).  If he shows up on a major league roster any time this year before September 1, he will be in year one of his contract without regard to whether he is activated by the Red-Hots or any lucky team that acquires him in trade.

Unlike Calzado, Alfredo Amezaga is highly recommended at finer establishments.