[USML Announce] Roster Review

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Thu Mar 25 08:56:51 EST 2004

Mark, since there are games next week, could you please clarify whether
there will be a regular transaction/FAAB session this weekend (or did we
agree to start this the weekend of April 3?). Does anyone know when ML
rosters officially must be reduced?

                      MBBlocker at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Roster Review

                      03/25/2004 07:25
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 3/24/2004 8:59:34 PM Central Standard Time,