[USML Announce] Roster Review II

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 17:03:18 EST 2004

Greetings;
     Thanks for reminding me that I stupidly, inexplicably drafted T. Womack,
Rich.  At least I now have the biggest FAAB!  Naehring is simply a band-aid to
satisfy the TQStats site.  Cocoa is indeed $2.  I'm 83% sure that Nomar Ravin,
er, Ramon Nivar is still a rook.  He's got 90 career ABs and I think he was brought up some time in August last year.
     Rick
p.s.  Who's got shortstops for sale?  I couldn't help but notice that H. D. reserve gem Bronson Arroyo has been announced as the starting pitcher for the Fenway opener in a couple weeks ......