[USML Announce] Roster Review II

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 17:37:41 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/25/2004 3:33:30 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
Here is another round of questions based on my roster review.  Please take a
look at these.  My notes could easily be wrong -- but might not be.

Hoosier Daddies:

Did Rick draft Tim Naehring or Tony Womack at $1, my notes show him taking
Womack.

I wrote down Coco Crisp at $2 and not $1.

I don't think that Ramon Nivar has lost rookie status and suspect his
contract should not be running.

Klein Nine:

No comments

Lake Michigan Calamari:

No comments

Nukes:

I wrote down Zito at $22 and not $23

I had Koonce and Dominguez being taken in the $5 round not the $2 round.
Rich:

  I made all of these corrections, except for Tim Naehring.  I think I
mentioned in my original e-mail on the rosters that Womack was traded to the NL
after the draft but before I input the rosters, so the system would not permit me
to add Womack to the Hoosiers (it won't let you add NL players), and I
inserted Naehring as a placeholder until Rick decides what to do with that slot.
Just think of it as Naehring=Womack.