[USML Announce] First Week FAAB Bidding

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Sat Mar 27 14:40:31 EST 2004

The NYY/TB games in Japan are regular season games. Didn't we agree that
the first FAAB session is for Sunday the 4th but we can adjust our active
rosters this weekend?

                      SpringKerb at aol.co
                      m                        To:       announce at usml.net
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      announce-bounces@        Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] First Week FAAB Bidding
                      usml.net

                      03/27/2004 01:15
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 3/27/2004 2:09:40 PM Central Standard Time,