[USML Announce] The End of an Era

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 21:57:24 EDT 2004

I appreciate Rick's concern.  Although a bit stung by the Squid's poisonous
tentacles, I suspect I'll be OK.

Of course, I'm well acquainted with the euphoric feeling that goes along
with hot Aprils, so I can excuse Jim's bravado.  (I'll also save the message
so I can formally reply in August!! ...)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099