[USML Announce] The End of an Era

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 23:20:48 EDT 2004

My poisonous tentacles apparently move pretty fast, I picked up 6 SBs today (with some games still ongoing).

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:
I appreciate Rick's concern. Although a bit stung by the Squid's poisonous
tentacles, I suspect I'll be OK.

Of course, I'm well acquainted with the euphoric feeling that goes along
with hot Aprils, so I can excuse Jim's bravado. (I'll also save the message
so I can formally reply in August!! ...)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099