[USML Announce] The End of an Era

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed May 5 07:14:36 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/4/2004 8:57:22 PM Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:
Of course, I'm well acquainted with the euphoric feeling that goes along
with hot Aprils, so I can excuse Jim's bravado.
The history of this league is littered with teams who led in April, only to
return to earth soon thereafter.  Perhaps Jim has already forgotten the 2003
edition of the Flaming Brats.

That said, my projections had him in a pretty close third place on draft day,
so I wouldn't be surprised to see him hang in there.